Arreva Sales Careers
Software Sales Representative
Arreva - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Something amazing happens when a group of smart and dedicated people gather together to accomplish something truly meaningful, something that has the potential to change the world.
Here at Arreva, you can feel this same sense of excitement building as we change the nonprofit world with our all-in-one, web-based software platform for online fundraising and event management. This is your chance to become part of something that’s not only exciting, but also worthwhile. Nonprofit organizations play an essential role in community life, and this is your chance to help them through the use of our technology.
As a Director of Software Sales, you’ll be responsible for finding and converting prospects to customers through cold-calling. You’ll also help us to continue innovating by working closely with your clients to learn about their emerging needs and business requirements. In short, you’ll help shape our future and the future of the nonprofit industry.
- Prospecting and qualifying new business within your assigned territory through cold calls.
- Representing Arreva at industry trade shows, conferences and other lead generation events.
- Conducting online and in-person demos that effectively communicate our superior value proposition and return on investment.
- Tracking and reporting using our internal sales tools for CRM and pipeline management.
- Achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Learn how to demonstrate Arreva's software applications to prospective customers
You have high energy and the drive to be successful in everything you do. In addition, you offer:
- 1-3 years of experience (strongly preferred) in software sales and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding your sales objectives.
- A thorough grounding in value selling, target account selling, solutions selling and strategic selling.
- A four-year college degree
- Experience selling software (SaaS solutions) in a B2B environment
- Experience selling to the nonprofit sector is not required (but is a big plus).
Arreva is committed to helping our clients and employees achieve their visions of success. Your compensation package will include a competitive base salary and commission plan, as well as a casual office environment where smart and passionate people like you can do their best work. We also offer excellent opportunities for advancement and professional growth. Competitive benefits package included.
Job Type: Full-time
Sales: 2 years
If interested, please click below to apply. Please also submit the following:
- Cover letter
- Resume in Word format
- Salary requirements
- Best time to call
- Phone number to reach you
We are an equal opportunity employer.