Nonprofit Website Development
We can create a brand new website for you, or we can help create a microsite as a section of your website as part of our nonprofit website development services. One of the best ways to bring in passionate new constituents is through online fundraising and charity events. Using our platform, you can host peer-to-peer fundraising microsites, manage events and volunteers, and solicit online donations all aimed at raising money for your cause. Every part of our software can be personalized to meet your nonprofit's specific goal with less hassle and better results.
On top of creating a beautiful website and custom CMS, our highly-trained support staff will give you one-on-one training in your new system to ensure that you feel comfortable using it and training staff to use it as well.
Custom Website Design
Having a content management system is critical for any organization that wants to continually update their website, and having a CMS designed with your organization's priorities and goal in mind will only make your job easier. We will design and develop a new custom website that fits your requirements.
With mobile website viewing passing desktop viewing, you can't afford not to have a responsive website. Our team will design a website that looks good on mobile devices and a desktop computer. The entire website will be completely responsive and mobile friendly.
Please keep in mind, once your site goes live you will be able to change content through the build in content management system. The site comes with unlimited training and email support.
Our Nonprofit Website Development Process
- Design Discovery – Interactive sessions to understand your vision and preferences for the website, website objectives and business design requirements for your website.
- Website Design – Review and refine the mockup of new website look and feel, navigation flow and features and internal page layout.
- Custom Theme - Construction of a custom theme for your website including color, font and special features aligned to your brand standards.
- Content Migration – Migrate content from existing website including existing content, blog content, images, document library etc. This will be done based on website design specifications, but will include the opportunity for you to refine and improve content presentation and function.
- Final Adjustments - After acceptance review and final adjustments we will take the new website live under your current/preferred domain name. This is an ongoing and collaborative process and all expectations will be managed up front.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode