Current Job Openings
SaaS Account Executive - Business
Tech with a purpose. Driven by cause! Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Arreva provides software, services, and expertise, that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement.
We are currently recruiting high-energy, driven Account Executives with relevant experience in Software or Solution sales, value-driven sales approach. The Account Executive is responsible for selling Arreva’s Online Fundraising and Donor Relationship Management Cloud Solutions for all focused sectors in the nonprofit marketplace, you will execute a defined strategy with metric-driven processes to achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate excels in outbound prospecting and sales. They have a successful record of past sales over-achievement, and be willing to focus on the nonprofit marketplace. The nonprofit market is a highly competitive, fast-moving, and underserved market with significant growth potential.
- Learn Arreva's products, platform, and value proposition
- Work in partnership with our team of Sales Development Representatives to advance sales leads and sales opportunities
- Drive a high volume of sales by managing the complete sales process
- Up-selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships
- Strengthen client relationships through regular engagement
- Managing industry events and user groups to generate market interest
- Build a sales plan to meet and exceed sales targets
- 2+ years of technology sales experience, preferably Software or Business Applications
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Successful history of net new business sales
- A background of selling into the Non-Profit sector
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Willingness to Travel
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for the nonprofit industry.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- A passion to make a positive impact on the world by providing our customers with Arreva’s innovative solutions
Why you’ll want to work here:
- Competitive salary, uncapped commissions, great benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401K
- Community involvement opportunities encouraged
- We are growing and offer an incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and great office environment
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode