ARREVA MARKETING CAREERS
Digital Marketing, Demand Generation & Inbound Marketing Manager
Arreva - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Something amazing happens when a group of entrepreneurs, software enthusiasts, and game-changers, who are dedicated to a single mission, come together to accomplish something truly meaningful, something that has the potential to change the world.
Here at Arreva, you can feel this same sense of excitement building as we change the nonprofit world with our all-in-one, web-based software platform for online fundraising and donor relationship management. This is your chance to join us at the intersection of purpose, passion, and profession. Nonprofit organizations play an essential role in community life, and this is your chance to help them do good better through our transformative technology. We are a for-profit company going through an exciting growth phase.
Arreva is seeking an analytical, passionate, talented, experienced, and driven digital marketing manager with a relentless dedication to winning growth strategies to join our marketing team as we rapidly expand our company’s brand awareness, connect with key influencers, and engage our audience to drive revenue for our business.
The ideal candidate will be data and results driven and have expertise and significant experience across marketing with specific experience and skill sets in demand generation, inbound marketing, content marketing, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, full digital media and marketing mix, and more. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to increase awareness of the Arreva brand and drive results as a collaborative member of our marketing team.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be accountable and responsible for ensuring our sales team has enough MQLs and SQLs to exceed the company's aggressive growth targets.
- Manage and continue to build our inbound lead acquisition and outbound account-based marketing strategy using an integrated marketing approach
- Be accountable and responsible for our marketing automation and CRM strategy, tools, and processes - leveraging email, content marketing, SEO/SEM, retargeting, social media in collaboration with best practice marketing strategies and tactics to drive outstanding results.
- Be responsible across the digital marketing mix for improving conversion rates and optimizing campaign results.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the ROI and impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline (full funnel), revenue, and cycle lengths.
- Collaborate to develop and execute against annual content marketing strategy both as an individual contributor and in curating and managing content curation leveraging external and internal content creation resources.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among internal teams and external customers
- Be emotionally intelligent, creative, and possess exceptional professional and interpersonal communication skills.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent professional qualification
- 3-5+ years of successful hands-on B2B experience and success in demand generation and inbound marketing (including lead generation and nurturing, SEO/SEM, marketing campaign execution and measurement)
- Experience and strong track record in leveraging content marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, Retargeting and other best practice marketing strategies to drive rapid lead and revenue growth.
- Exceptional organizational, program management, and communications skills along with excellent ability to work across sales, marketing, and technology teams.
- Self-starter with the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritize effectively
- Experience in marketing software solutions (SaaS)
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency with marketing automation and CRM platforms, preferably Hubspot and Salesforce
- Experience marketing to the nonprofit industry is a plus
- Breadth and depth of marketing experience across traditional and digital marketing (public relations/marketing communications, brand, website design and development, trade show marketing and more) a plus
- Exceptionally strong writing, proofing, and editing skills
- Thrives in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic work environment
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please submit salary requirements when applying for this position.
Medical, dental, and vision coverage, employer-sponsored 401(k) program, PTO, paid holidays, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Content Creation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nonprofit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing Automation (Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce): 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Why you’ll want to come work here:
· Competitive salary, great benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401K
· Community involvement opportunities encouraged
· We are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
· Tremendous company culture and great office environment
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL (Required)
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode