Last Updated: June 11, 2019
Table of Content:
- Ways to Contact Us
- What Personal Information Do We Collect And Process?
- How and Why We Use Your Personal Information?
- With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Information?
- How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
- How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
- What Are Your Rights?
- Links to Other Websites
- How Do We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals?
- Policy Regarding Information Obtained from Children
Effective Date: June 11. 2019
- interact with or use Our Website, including when you download materials or resources or request a demo; and
- use any of Our products, services or applications (collectively the “Services”) in any manner.
While We also host other websites for Our clients (also known as microsites), We do not control what information those websites collect and/or process. As such, this Policy does not cover information collected or processed by those hosted websites. Please refer to the “Links To Other Websites” section contained below for motion information.
Your use of Our Website and Services is subject to this Policy and the Terms of Service available at this link: https://www.arreva.com/terms-of-service, including the indemnification and limitation of liability provisions contained therein. By using Our Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this Policy and that you agree to its contents. You do not have to provide personal information to Us. Please note, however, that if you do not provide certain personal information, you may not be able to use or access all or portions of Our Website and Services or they may not function as intended.
We will occasionally update this Policy. When We do, We will revise the effective date above. Your continued use of Our Website and Services after such changes means you accept the Policy as revised. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy to stay informed about how We collect and process your personal information.
Ways to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, you may contact Us by:
- emailing Us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- calling Us at toll free number: [insert number]; or
- writing Us at:
Attention: Privacy Leader
3511 W. Commercial Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33309
What Personal Information Do We Collect And Process?
In providing Our Website and Services, We collect some information that, alone or in combination with other information, can be used to identify you as an individual (“Personal Information”). What Personal Information We collect and process depends on how and why you interact with Us.
Personal Information You Provide Us:
When you use Our Website
We collect Personal Information that you choose to send to Us or provide to Us, for example, on Our “Request a Demo” (or similar) online form or if you request contact technical support. If you contact Us through the Websites, We will keep a record of Our correspondence.
When you use Our Services
We receive Personal Information you provide to Us when you use Our Services. For example, We collect your contact and account information (including your name, username, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc.) when you register to use Our Services. We also collect financial information you send Us when you purchase Our Services, including your credit card information, billing and mailing address, and other payment-related information.
Personal Information We Collect from Third Parties
From time to time, We collect personal information from third parties, including fraud-detection and credit-reference agencies to correct Our records and help prevent and detect fraud. One of Our third-party partners may also share your personal information with Us when you sign up for one of Our Services through that partner
Personal Information We Automatically Collect:
As explained in the “Personal Information We Automatically Collect” section above, We collect information about the device you are using through “cookies,” among similar tracking and analysis technology. We use these technologies when you interact with Our Website and Services.
What Are Cookies?
A cookie, also known as a browser cookie, is a text file containing small amounts of information which a server may download to your computer, mobile, or tablet when you visit a website or use an app.
There are different types of cookies which are used to do different things, such as letting you navigate between different pages on a website efficiently, remembering preferences you have given, and helping Us to identify ways to improve your overall site experience. Some cookies are used to measure the number of site visits and the most popular pages users visit. Others are required to access some or all of Our Website and are necessary to improve the performance of Our Services and to enhance your overall user experience.
Our Use of Essential Cookies
Some cookies We use are essential for enabling your movement around Our Website and providing access to features such as your account, purchases, and other secure areas of the Website. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes and do not remember where you have been on the internet. This category of cookies cannot be disabled
Our Use of Analytics Cookies
In addition, We use analytics providers to collect and analyze information about your use of Our Website and report on activities and trends. These services may also collect information in the aggregate regarding the use of other websites, apps and online resources. You can learn more by going here. As explained in “Links To Other Sites,” We do not control all of the information collected by such partners or advertisers in connection with Our Website, and they do not process all such data on Our behalf
Our Use of Marketing Cookies
We also use online marketing partners to help analyze trends and learn more about who uses Our Website and Services. These services collect information, some personal and some in the aggregate, regarding the use of Our Website and online resources. You can learn more by going here and here. As explained in “Links To Other Sites,” We do not control all of the information collected by such partners or advertisers in connection with Our Website, and they do not process all such data on Our behalf
How And Why We Use Your Personal Information?
We generally do not use data to personally identify you. We primarily use the information We collect on an aggregate basis to analyze preferences, trends, and traffic patterns to better understand your usage of Our Website and Services, to collect traffic statistics, and to improve Our Website and Services.
We otherwise use your personal information for the purposes set out in this Policy, including to perform Our responsibilities under Our contract (if any) with you. For example, We may process your personal information to:
- Provide and secure Our Website and Services;
- Establish and manage accounts;
- Provide customer support, troubleshoot issues, manage Our Website and Services, and respond to requests, questions, and comments;
- Collect and process donations and transactions;
- Communicate with you about Our Website and Services, and administer participation in programs, services, and events;
- Conduct market and consumer research and trend analyses;
- Perform accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation, and collection activities;
- Prevent, detect, identify, investigate, and respond to potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity;
- Comply with and enforce legal requirements, agreements, and policies; and
- Achieve purposes for which We provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We also use information about you where you have given Us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. If you have consented to Our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time, but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place.
From time to time, We will communicate directly with you via newsletters or email to tell you about new features, promotions, updates, product announcements, and to solicit your feedback about Us and Our Services. Your opt-out options for promotional communications are described in the “Your Rights to Opt-Out of Marketing” section below.
With Whom Do We Share Personal Information?
To the extent We collect and process any personal information from you, We only share that information with those necessary to provide Our Services, to communicate with you, to advertise or promote Our Services, to facilitate changes to or transfers of Our business, as required by law, or with your consent.
For instance, We may share your personal information We collect as follows:
- With current and future organizations that are part of Our network of organizations for the purposes described in this Policy, including with your consent;
- With affiliated and unaffiliated service providers who help Us perform and deliver Our Website and Services subject to confidentiality agreements, including: service and sales fulfillment; form processing; website management and hosting; information technology and security; customer service; email and newsletter delivery; advertisement partners and corporate sponsors; auditing; and donation processing
- With the appropriate authorities if We believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical, financial, or other harm, injury, or loss to Our employees or any person, including to protect against fraud or credit risk;
- With legal, governmental, or judicial authorities as instructed or required by those authorities and applicable laws, or in relation to a legal activity, such as in response to a subpoena or investigation of suspected illicit or illegal activities, or where We believe in good faith that users may be engaged in illicit or illegal activities, or where We are bound by contract or law to enable a network partner to comply with applicable laws;
- With necessary third parties in connection with, or during negotiations for, an acquisition, merger, asset sale, or other similar business transfer that involves all or substantially all of Our assets or functions where personal information is transferred or shared as part of the business assets;
- With your consent or at your direction, such as when you choose to share information or publicly post content and reviews (for example, social media posts); and
- With persons of your choosing and at your discretion, should the product you are subscribed to allow that functionality.
Additionally, We may share aggregated data that does not identify you, such as Google Analytics, with affiliates and third party business partners.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
While We cannot guarantee your personal information is completely secure at all times, We use administrative, organizational, technical, and physical safeguards to protect the personal information We collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain data confidentiality, maintain data integrity, and give Us an appropriate level of access to your data.
Among other things, We use professional third party service providers and data centers to provide Our Website and Services. Those data centers implement industry-standard measures to protect the security of the personal information We collect. For example, those service providers and data centers use SSL (Secure Socket Layers), firewalls, and digital certificates to help protect your personal information. The financial partners We use that collect and process payment information follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information in line with set periods of time calculated using the following criteria:
- How long you have been a user of Our Website and Services or a donor, the types of Services you have used, and when you will stop being a user or donor;
- How long it is reasonable to keep records to show We have met the obligations We have to you and by law;
- Any time limits for making a claim;
- Any periods for keeping information which are set by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; and
- Any relevant proceedings that apply.
If you decide to delete your accout, We retain your personal information up to 90 days following your account's deletion date. If you would like more information about how long We will keep your information for, please contact Us as specified above.
What Are Your Rights?
Your Rights to Opt-Out of Marketing
You may choose not to receive marketing communications from Us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in Our marketing emails or by contacting Us as described above. If you provide Us with inconsistent privacy preferences (for example, by indicating on one occasion that We may provide you with marketing offers and on another occasion that We may not), We will treat it as if you opted out to receive Our marketing communications.
Your California Privacy Rights
For residents of California that access Our Website or otherwise transmit personal information to Us, We do not sell or share your personal information with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing use without your permission. You have the right to request access to, changes to, or the removal of your personal information in accordance with applicable laws by contacting Us as indicated above. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise any of your rights under California law.
Links To Other Websites
Our Website or Services may contain links to other websites or microsites that We do not own or control. Some of these sites may even be co-branded with the Arreva name or logo. We are not responsible for the data collection practices of any of these other websites. You will not hold Us responsible for any aspect of these other websites, including their content, privacy policies, or anything else. You must use your own discretion when you go to other websites. We encourage you to carefully review the privacy policies applicable to any website or service you visit other than Our Website and Services before providing any personal information on them.
How Do We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals?
We do not process or respond to web browsers’ “do not track” signals or other similar transmissions that indicate a request to disable online tracking of users who use or visit Our Website. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed above (e.g., by disabling cookies). Please consult the “Help” section of your internet browser for more information.
Policy Regarding Information Obtained From Children
Our Website and Services are directed at adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If We learn that We have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 on Our Website or through Our Services, without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian, We will delete that information. If you believe that We may have collected any such personal information on Our Website or through Our Website and Services, please notify Us at as specified above.
3511 W. Commercial Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33309