Phone Training Policy
The following are policy guidelines that cover Phone trainings by Arreva Software:
- Arreva reserves the right to restrict the available days for Phone trainings from Monday through Friday, excluding Arreva holidays.
- Phone trainings are on a first come, first serve basis. Arreva will hold the date(s) requested, provided payment is received by Arreva four weeks (28 days) in advance of the training.
- Full payment for an Phone training must be received four weeks (28 days) in advance of the training. Arreva retains the right to cancel the training or fill the space with another paying agency should payment not be received four weeks prior to the scheduled training.
- If an Phone training is cancelled or rescheduled by Arreva, a full refund will be issued, or, if the agency requests, we will apply the full amount towards future trainings or services rendered by Arreva.
- If an agency needs to cancel a scheduled Phone training, Arreva must receive 1 weeks (7 days) advanced notice.
- When the week advanced notice is met, Arreva will issue a full refund to that organization or, if the agency requests, Arreva will apply the full amount towards future trainings or services rendered by Arreva.
- If the week policy is not met, 2 to 6 days prior to the training, 75% of the total will be refunded or applied towards future trainings or services rendered by Arreva.