Current Job Openings
Digital Marketing Associate: Demand Generation, Inbound Marketing, Content Development
Passionate Digital Marketing Associate Wanted - Make a Difference with Arreva!
Are you a digital marketing and content marketing professional who thrives on creativity, innovation, and results? Arreva is seeking a hands-on, talented, and passionate digital marketing professional with significant expertise and hands-on proficiency in Digital Advertising (including paid social, AdWords/PPC, Google Ads) KPIs and Metrics, Content Marketing, Content Development, HubSpot Marketing Automation and Database Administration, along with a broad mix of skill sets, talent, and experience across marketing that includes social media, public relations, graphic design, events, SEO, and more.
This is an incredible opportunity for a disciplined, passionate star who is highly creative, and lives and breathes professional digital marketing, to make a big and lasting impact at a fast-growing for-profit technology company that is dedicated to helping nonprofits further their missions.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications & Skills:
- Preferably 3 years of successful hands-on B2B marketing experience and success in a fast-paced business environment with a strong focus on inbound marketing/demand generation.
- Demonstrated experience creating compelling B2B marketing content including guides, downloadables, checklists, infographics, articles, press releases, case studies, blogs, and more.
- Demonstrable experience and expert-level proficiency with marketing automation and CRM platforms, preferably HubSpot and Salesforce, as well as hands-on database management skills and experience.
- Experience and strong track record in leveraging content marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, Retargeting, and other best practice marketing strategies to drive rapid lead and revenue growth.
- A highly organized individual with the ability to create tracking sheets to follow the progress of campaigns, downloads, email analytics, and project status.
- Advertising platform EXPERTISE (paid), Google AdWords, Google Ads, Linkedin, Facebook, PPC, as well as tracking/KPIs, and being able to manage these platforms for optimal results on a daily basis.
- Experience in marketing software solutions (SaaS).
- Experience marketing to the nonprofit industry is a PLUS.
- Experience with the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere PRO, After Effects, InDesign) is a must.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Exceptionally strong writing, proofing, and editing skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational, program and project management, and communications skills along with excellent ability to work across sales, marketing, and technology teams.
- Self-starter with the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritize effectively.
- Breadth and depth of marketing experience across traditional and digital marketing is a plus.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A positive, collaborative attitude.
The Arreva team lives and breathes our mission of helping nonprofits through our purposeful technology and relentless dedication to their success, anchored by our deep roots, and driven by an intrinsic passion for your cause that we wear proudly. We're a team of software and nonprofit experts that share a common, simple philosophy: nonprofit software should help organizations transform fundraising, cultivate donors, build awareness, and grow their constituent database, while simultaneously reducing the amount of time spent using technology. Our team is filled with enthusiastic, talented leaders with broad and deep experience and success from across the philanthropic, technology, marketing, entrepreneurial, civic, and business communities.
Join our Fort Lauderdale office as a full-time Digital Marketing Associate and immerse yourself in a collaborative, fast-paced work environment where your passion for digital marketing will make a real difference.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode