Business Development Director
Something amazing happens when a group entrepreneurs, software enthusiasts, and game-changers, who are dedicated to a single mission, come together to accomplish something truly meaningful, something that has the potential to change the world.
Here at Arreva, you can feel this same sense of excitement building as we change the nonprofit world with our all-in-one, web-based software platform for online fundraising and donor relationship management software. This is your chance to become part of something that’s not only exciting, but also worthwhile. Nonprofit organizations play an essential role in community life, and this is your chance to help them through the use of our technology. We are a for profit company going through an exciting growth phase.
As Director of Business Development, you’ll be responsible for identifying and establishing relationships with business partners to increase revenue, enhance technology, provide thought-leadership, value-added services and more. You will also be responsible for building on Arreva's Consultant Partner Program to drive channel sales and mutually beneficial relationships with leading industry consultants. You will play a role in identifying potential acquisition targets to expand Arreva's portfolio. In short, you’ll help shape the future of the nonprofit industry by empowering organizations to thrive using Arreva's world-class online fundraising and donor relationship management software.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify and foster mutually beneficial relationships with technology and business partners
- Maintain relationships with current partners and identify new opportunities to directly increase revenue
- Representing Arreva at industry trade shows, conferences and other partnership generation events.
- Develop mutually beneficially partnerships with key National Accounts
- Conducting online and in-person presentations that effectively communicate our superior value proposition and return on investment.
- Tracking and reporting using our internal sales tools for CRM and pipeline management..
- Learn how to demonstrate Arreva's software applications to prospective customers
Qualifications and Skills
You have high energy and the drive to be successful in everything you do. In addition, you offer:
- 5 years of experience (strongly preferred) in sales, partnership relations, and business development as well as a proven track record of meeting and exceeding your sales objectives.
- A thorough understanding in value selling, target account selling, solutions selling and strategic selling.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Assist in the growth of Arreva's Partner Program
- A four-year college degree
- Experience selling software (SaaS solutions) in a B2B environment
- Experience selling to the nonprofit sector is not required (but is a big plus).
- High energy, self driven, coachable and the desire to be successful are a must
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please submit salary requirements when applying for this position.
401K, health, dental and vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Why you’ll want to come work here:
· Competitive salary/commission, great benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401K
· Community involvement opportunities encouraged
· We are growing and offer an incredible opportunity for advancement
· Tremendous company culture and great office environment