Donation Management Software
- Gifts come to your organization from many sources: individuals sending checks, foundations making grants, corporations matching employees’ donations, people giving online, prospects making campaign pledges, guests attending events, friends responding to peer-to-peer fundraising appeals, members paying dues, sales of items on your website, recurring gifts. ExceedFurther's donation management software is ready to manage all of these and more.
Manage All Gifts In One Place
Donation and Pledge Webpages
The backbone of your online fundraising efforts, donation and pledge form webpages let your organization accept donations and build recurring donation campaigns in the most simple, effective, and flexible way possible. ExceedFurther’s Online Administration tools provide the ability to manage all your fundraising webpages.
Create unlimited webpages for your different giving needs; donation forms and pledge forms. ExceedFurther offers peer-to-peer fundraising, recurring giving, and an option to cover processing fees, allowing nonprofits to increase donor contributions effortlessly. You can also track all online activity flowing automatically into ExceedFurther’s Gifts and Pledges Module.
Flexible Giving Donation Options
Download "The Essential Virtual Donation Page Checklist for Fundraising During the Pandemic"
This checklist provides you with a five-point guide to setting highly effective online donation pages for any giving campaign, absolutely essential, especially in this increasingly virtual fundraising landscape.
- A template for crafting compelling content that increases donations.
- How to create a user-friendly interface with consistent branding.
- Ensuring a confident contribution process with website security.
- Methods of follow-up to build stronger, lasting relationships with donors.
- Administrative tasks required to best collect and analyze data from your donor base
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode