Digital Marketing Specialist
ARREVA MARKETING CAREERS
Current Marketing Openings
Digital Marketing Specialist: Graphics, Content Development
The Arreva team lives and breathes our mission of helping nonprofits through our purposeful technology and relentless dedication to their success, anchored by our deep roots, and driven by an intrinsic passion for cause that we wear proudly.
We're a team of software and nonprofit experts that share a common, simple philosophy: nonprofit software should help organizations transform fundraising, cultivate donors, build awareness, and grow their constituent database, while simultaneously reducing the amount of time spent using technology. Our team is filled with enthusiastic, talented leaders with broad and deep experience and success from across the philanthropic, technology, marketing, entrepreneurial, civic and business communities.
Arreva is seeking a hands-on, digital marketing professional with specific experience and exceptional talent in content marketing and graphics. This is an incredible opportunity for a disciplined, passionate star who is highly creative, loves graphic design, and lives and breathes content marketing and social media to make a big and lasting impact at a fast-growing for-profit technology company that is dedicated to helping nonprofits further their missions, especially during these difficult times.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years' of successful post college B2B marketing experience and success in content development, creative and graphics development
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Design and improve marketing campaigns for each aspect of our company
- Engage with our marketing automation and CRM strategy, tools, and processes - leveraging email, content marketing, SEO/SEM, retargeting, social media in collaboration with best practice marketing strategies and tactics to drive outstanding results.
- Develop and implement media planning, editorial and content calendar, and innovation strategies to drive awareness.
- Create content including eBooks, guides, checklists, infographics, articles, press releases, case studies, blogs, and more.
- Execute with brand and messaging consistency across channels including collateral, social media, emails, websites, content, etc.
- Provide design, creativity, and direction for collateral, web, product positioning, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Have strong time and project management skills.
- Have demonstrated experience and talent in graphics with a keen eye for on-brand design and professional proficiency in Adobe Suite (AI, Photoshop), Canva, etc.
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong graphics, creative, and writing talent and experience is an absolute must.
- 3+ years of successful hands-on B2B marketing experience and success in content development, creative and graphics development.
- Graphics proficiency with a keen eye for professional design
- Video marketing skills (strong video production and editing skills a plus)
- Experience with demand generation and inbound marketing
- Experience and strong track record in leveraging content marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, Retargeting, and other best practice marketing strategies to drive rapid lead and revenue growth. Proficiency in social media management process and technology.
- Exceptional organizational, program and project management, and communications skills along with excellent ability to work across sales, marketing, and technology teams.
- Exceptionally strong writing, proofing, and editing skills with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree
- Self-starter with the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritize effectively
- Experience in marketing software solutions (SaaS)
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency with marketing automation and CRM platforms, preferably Hubspot and Salesforce
- Experience marketing to the nonprofit industry is a plus
- Breadth and depth of marketing experience across traditional and digital marketing (including public relations/marketing communications, brand, website design and development, advertising, and more) is a plus
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode