Digital Marketing Associate
ARREVA MARKETING CAREERS
Current Marketing Openings
Digital Marketing Associate: Demand Generation, Inbound Marketing, Content Development
The Arreva team lives and breathes our mission of helping nonprofits through our purposeful technology and relentless dedication to their success, anchored by our deep roots, and driven by an intrinsic passion for cause that we wear proudly.
We're a team of software and nonprofit experts that share a common, simple philosophy: nonprofit software should help organizations transform fundraising, cultivate donors, build awareness, and grow their constituent database, while simultaneously reducing the amount of time spent using technology. Our team is filled with enthusiastic, talented leaders with broad and deep experience and success from across the philanthropic, technology, marketing, entrepreneurial, civic and business communities.
Arreva is seeking a hands-on, digital marketing professional with broad and deep skills, talent, and experience across marketing that includes inbound marketing/demand generation, content development, graphics capabilities, social media (organic and paid), advertising management, and demand generation, PR, graphic design capabilities, and more.
In this individual contributor role, you will leverage email marketing, social media, online advertising, content marketing, content development, landing page conversion testing, and more to meet and exceed SQL and MQL goals aligned to the company's growth targets.
This is an incredible opportunity for a disciplined, passionate star who is highly creative, loves digital marketing and graphic design, and lives and breathes content marketing and social media to make a big and lasting impact at a fast-growing for-profit technology company that is dedicated to helping nonprofits further their missions.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A minimum of 3 years of successful post-college B2B marketing experience and success in content development, inbound marketing, and graphics development
- Experience with and skill sets in demand generation, inbound marketing, content marketing, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, digital media, and advertising, and more.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills.
- Positive, collaborative attitude.
- Experience in designing and improving marketing campaigns.
- Experience and expertise to engage with our marketing automation and CRM strategy, tools, and processes - leveraging email, content marketing, SEO/SEM, retargeting, social media in collaboration with best practice marketing strategies and tactics to drive outstanding results.
- Experience in developing and implementing media planning, content calendar, and innovation strategies to drive awareness and highly qualified leads.
- Experience creating content including eBooks, guides, checklists, infographics, articles, press releases, case studies, blogs, and more.
- Talent in executing with brand and messaging consistency across channels including collateral, social media, emails, websites, content, etc.
- Ability to provide design, creativity, and direction for collateral, web, product positioning, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Exceptional time and project management skills (experience using Jira a plus).
- Demonstrated experience and talent in graphics with a keen eye for on-brand design and professional proficiency. Ideally, experience with Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
Qualifications & Skills
- Strong writing and content development experience is an absolute must.
- 3+ years of successful hands-on B2B marketing experience and success in a business environment with a strong focus on inbound marketing/demand generation.
- Experience and strong track record in leveraging content marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, Retargeting, and other best practice marketing strategies to drive rapid lead and revenue growth. Proficiency in social media management process and technology.
- Exceptionally strong writing, proofing, and editing skills with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency with marketing automation and CRM platforms, preferably Hubspot and Salesforce
- Exceptional organizational, program and project management, and communications skills along with excellent ability to work across sales, marketing, and technology teams.
- Self-starter with the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritize effectively.
- Experience in marketing software solutions (SaaS)
- Experience marketing to the nonprofit industry is a PLUS.
- Breadth and depth of marketing experience across traditional and digital marketing is a plus.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: This is a full-time role located in the Fort Lauderdale office.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode