Arreva Marketing Careers
Chief Marketing Officer
Arreva is looking for a high-energy, strategic and growth-minded individual who can help enhance Arreva’s marketing vision, strategy and execution. Here at Arreva, we believe that an integrated approach to online fundraising and donor relationship management plays a critical role in a nonprofit’s long-term sustainability and growth. We need a leader to develop and drive that marketing vision. Joining Arreva means re-envisioning the narrative for how fundraising software fits into a nonprofit development strategy, and engineering an effective, scalable growth engine. Are you up to the challenge?
In this strategic role, the Chief Marketing Officer has significant responsibility at Arreva. Arreva is at a growth stage and this person will need to support our sales strategy, manage relationships with our customers, and drive our inbound and outbound marketing efforts. Additionally, this person will drive our PR and vendor/partner relationships. Being analytical and metrics-driven, this person will conceive new strategies for growing our revenue and audience and work with the marketing team to implement roles, programs and campaigns that drive results.
- Set specific marketing goals that align with the company strategy
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Taking brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies
- Translating brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Manage, mentor, lead, and grow a diverse marketing team responsible for lead generation and nurture, email marketing, social media marketing, growth, acquisition and retention
- Analyzing how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights
- Create and propagate an enthusiastic brand message that will resonate with our target demographic
- Generate innovative ideas to promote Arreva brand and products
- Hold educational webinars monthly with consultants
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- Develop and lead the implementation of strategic programs, such as vertical specific initiatives, enterprise initiatives, partner programming and agency business development
- Develop and execute brand and messaging consistency across all different channels including collateral, social media, emails, website, content, etc.
- Partner with Sales to develop strategy for multi-faceted lead generation and account based marketing, as well as sales enablement tools and content
- Analyze and understand our existing marketing funnels to optimize for lead generation and customer acquisition
- Enhance Arreva’s website to establish our branding and messaging
- Establish and lead the implementation of PR plans that help reinforce Arreva’s position as a leader in SEO software tools, while managing through any changes in positioning to market
- Provide weekly updates on key performance indicators
- Proven works experience as a Marketing strategist or marketing manager
- Senior level experience with a company selling a SaaS solution is strongly preferred
- Understanding of and/or experience marketing to nonprofit organizations is strongly preferred
- Demonstrate experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and google Analytics
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and Hubspot Marketing Automation software
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills
- High motivation, high empathy, high drive and the ability to self-manage
- 10+ years experience working in marketing leadership, with preferred experience in lead generation and growth/acquisition, plus a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a marketing or business-related field
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill, both written and oral. You must be able to build bridges with internal teams as well as external partners and vendors
- A proven ability to understand and leverage analytics and work with data to understand the health and performance of all channels of marketing relative to the business
- The ability to identify, hire, and retain excellent talent to push our marketing team to the next level
- An ability to seamlessly adapt to changing business needs. We need someone who can thrive with market changes, seeing them as an opportunity rather than a hindrance
- Diplomacy and excellent skill in both leadership and conflict resolution
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please submit salary requirements when applying for this position.
401K, health, dental, and vision insurance
We’re a team of experienced entrepreneurs, software executives, and fundraising thought leaders, that are passionate about providing solutions to the complex challenges nonprofits face in raising money and building awareness. Thousands of nonprofits globally choose to partner with us as their online fundraising and donor management software provider. Our software helps development and marketing staff identify fundraising trends across all types of campaigns, events, specific appeals, all with a single system connecting online and offline information.