Arreva Sales Careers
Software Sales Representative
Something amazing happens when a group entrepreneurs, software enthusiasts, and game-changers, who are dedicated to a single mission, come together to accomplish something truly meaningful, something that has the potential to change the world. Here at Arreva, you can feel this same sense of excitement building as we change the nonprofit world with our all-in-one, web-based software platform for online fundraising and donor relationship management software. This is your chance to become part of something that’s not only exciting, but also worthwhile. Nonprofit organizations play an essential role in community life, and this is your chance to help them through the use of our technology. We are a for profit company going through an exciting growth phase.
As a Software Sales Representative, you’ll be responsible for finding and converting prospects to customers through inbound leads, business development efforts, networking, and cold-calling. You will also be responsible for qualifying organizations to ensure they are the right fit for Arreva's software and business model. You will work with specific national accounts to drive qualified sales. In short, you’ll help shape the future of the nonprofit industry by empowering organizations to thrive using Arreva's world-class online fundraising and donor relationship management software.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospecting and qualifying new business within your assigned territory through business development, campaigns, networking and cold calls.
- Representing Arreva at industry trade shows, conferences and other lead generation events.
- Conducting online and in-person demos that effectively communicate our superior value proposition and return on investment.
- Tracking and reporting using our internal sales tools for CRM and pipeline management.
- Achieving your monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Learn how to demonstrate Arreva's software applications to prospective customers
Qualifications and Skills
You have high energy and the drive to be successful in everything you do. In addition, you offer:
- 2-4 years of experience (strongly preferred) in software sales and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding your sales objectives.
- A thorough understanding in value selling, target account selling, solutions selling and strategic selling.
- A four-year college degree
- Experience selling software (SaaS solutions) in a B2B environment
- Experience selling to the nonprofit sector is not required (but is a big plus).
- High energy, self driven, coach-able and the desire to be successful are a must
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please submit salary requirements when applying for this position.
401K, health, dental and vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year