Arreva Marketing Careers
Marketing Communications Specialist
Arreva - Fort Lauderdale, FL
Something amazing happens when a group of smart and dedicated people gather together to accomplish something truly meaningful in a socially conscious environment, something that has the potential to change the world. Here at Arreva, you can feel this same sense of excitement building as we change the nonprofit world with our all-in-one, web-based software platform for online fundraising, event management, and donor relationship management. This is your chance to become part of something that is not only exciting, but also impacting the nonprofit industry globally.
At Arreva, thousands of nonprofits globally choose to partner with us as their online fundraising and donor management software provider. Our software helps development and marketing staff identify fundraising trends across all types of campaigns, events, specific appeals, all with a single system connecting online and offline information.
We are seeking a prolific and talented marketing communications specialist to expand our company’s brand awareness, create great content, and engage our audience on social media. You’ll work closely with leaders across the company, subject matter experts, customers, and partners to produce original and thought-provoking content. This is an incredible opportunity for a rising star who is highly creative and loves writing to make a big and lasting impact at a fast-growing company.
- Produce original content, including blog posts, ebooks, case studies, one-sheets, web pages, infographics, and more
- Engage stakeholders across all social media channels
- Collaborate with digital marketing manager to optimize content for search and discovery
- Manage comprehensive content plan and schedule
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all your content marketing activities
Requirements & Skills
- 2+ years of professional experience in a writing, marketing or communications role
- Exceptionally strong writing, proofing, and editing skills
- Thorough knowledge of using social media in a B2B company
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign ( required )
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, or English ( preferred )
- Thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Self-starter with the ability to adhere to deadlines and prioritize effectively
- Your passion for writing is unmatched
Compensation commensurate with experience. Please submit salary requirements when applying for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Marketing: 2 years